Friday, October 12, 2007

I Can Do Better.

I wanna go to a place where no one knows my name. I wanna build my life with him there. I wanna live again with him...

Love will be more than our name. Perfection lies within he and I. He knows ways to make me breathe painlessly once again. It is so easy how he seems to make living fun. But I'm dead within myself...

I know you need darkness to see make the light shine brightest. But it is not simple to endure darkness all day long. How does he do it? Can I do it too? At the end of the world, I won't be coming home. But could I? And should I? I do not know what else to do besides running away...

I sound so dumb. Silly. Stupid. Lost. Confused. But hey there are far too many roads to mislead me. I tried to grab whatever I need, but it seems to kill me indirectly. I long to know how a heartbeat feels like...

No comments: