Thursday, November 15, 2007

All About Us.

Who are others to judge what's right and wrong bout you and I? Who are others to tell us what to do and what not to do? Who are others to influence us with their mere opinions?..

If they are so great and skilled in advising people, I suggest they go take a hike over there. Their lives aren't straightened out yet and they got the balls to fucking direct us how to lead our lives? What the fuck is this maddness?

Am I over-reacting? I don't think so. But I know I'm seriously upset bout this whole people-thinking-they're-right-and-others-are-so-like-whatever thing. I can't care much if some feelings are bruised here cus of my sharp words. But personally, I feel you people deserved it. This is what you fucking get for fucking poking your fucking nose in MY fucking business...

My decisions are mine and my choices are mine as well. Don't say you care of my well-being or that you're worried for me. Cus I see that more of an excuse than a reason. It is so freaking ridiculous why you are so involved in my relationship with him.

I'm heavily affected and infected with their crap cus you people are important in his life. This is why I fucking mind so deeply whatever you have to say to him, and especially bout him and I. So please...really..get a life of your own and start minding your own businesses so I don't have to be overtly annoyed and pissed off with you. Thank you for your "kind understanding."

No comments: