Tuesday, November 13, 2007

My Yesterdays Are Still Real To Me.

Mom is the worst creature in this world. I had never seen a beast like her. I fucking hate you and I always will. You fucking whore. People like you should rot to hell and die down there !!!

Why must she treat me this way? I did everything she had ever wanted. What is her freaking problem? It is driving me insane. And she keeps lying to me. Why? Why is she doing doing this to me? I kept giving in; doing all that I was told to do. Yeah, I did make noise in doing them but hey, at least I played my part. So how bout her? ):

She always wanna drag me down. Why? Just because her life is fucked up doesn't mean she can fuck mine up as well. Stupid bitch. I fucking can't stand her. It's so wild. Everything is totally messed up. I hate her !!!

I feel like I'm losing control when suicidal thoughts invade my mind. I wonder why I'm becoming like this. I want to die. I want to fall down adn rot here. I give up some times. I really do. Why am I going through so much heartache everyday? This is plain brutality ):

Thank God I am blessed with people like Roxanne, Cheryl, Cassandra, Natalie, Shameer and etc and of course MY ONE AND ONLY BEN. Thanks to them, especially my Ben, I manage to survive through the crashes and burns I gotta face everyday and night. My life is better with their presences. They are the life in me. Thank you so much guys. I love you...

No comments: