Thursday, May 29, 2008

Good Riddance.

Woot Woot!!!

Viv is finally out of my effin' life. 3 cheers for God who actually listens to my silent prayers!!!

Stupid mother fucker. She will not go far in life. So effin' selfish. I am certain as hell she will not go far in life. Whatta loser! She gives me bad vibes. Where is her fucking EQ? God fucking damn her. Please do so!!! Fucking hell...

She left me in the lurch. How cold is that?! Dumb bitch. I hope she suffers the shit I had to go through cus of your negligience!!! Asshole.

But then again, good riddance. I ain't gonna see that whore anymore in my upside-down world. Yessssssss....However, if I ever were to see her down town on the streets, her sorry ass will be mine. I will make sure she will not be able to walk. Again...

No comments: