Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Trapped Within Himself.

I love you with all my heart.

However, something doesn't feel right. I can't tell you, cus my words are cold. I don't want them to hurt you, my dear. I care alot for you. I am empty without having your breath into my mouth. I feel so alone. Lost. Abandoned...

I miss the old you. I love you the way you were. You were so perfect. Flawless. Angelic. I feel so proud to own you and be called yours. Yet, now everything seems to be falling apart. My heart has been broken and hurt far too many times. Thinking bout flying high is silly. Why do I feel burdened though we are together?

Why are you still living in denial? Why can't you open up your eyes and realize how nice I am to you? I feel under-appreciated. I feel deprived of gratitude from you. I am hurt every day. Can you stop it? Please. I can't take it anymore.

My whole body has been twisted and convulsed by Agony. It is hellish here at home. I don't need you to be this way. I thought you could be different. I have tried my best to overlook all of your minor flaws. But, you seem to be taking advantage of the situation. Why my sweetheart? Why are you hurting me so much, day and night?

I am dehydrated. I lost appetite to eat. I can't sleep. I can't think straight. If I were to cry anymore, my eyes will bleed. Please change... Please )':

Can you tell the man I used to love months back that I miss him so much?

No comments: