Friday, June 13, 2008

Death of a Star.

I closed my eyes for a while. I tried to relax. Unfortunately, premonition hit me. Hard. I wanted to open my eyes immediately. But, it held me back. I tried hard to fight my worst fears. Life seemed to be taking its toll on me...

I lost you. You slipped through my fingers and you were gone with a blink of an eye. It all took place too quick. i was not sure of the cause of it all. But, it did happen. I felt the burn. I felt the tear. I felt the sorrow. I felt the agony. Everything came tumbling down on me. Our world crashed fast. What was happening?

I missed you already, baby. Knife cut my heart opened. As if you were holding it. It was if you do not want to remember my name anymore. I got scared. I felt lost. I was choking on tears that were welling up in my eyes. I was losing control. I grabbed the knife. I plunged into my lungs. I removed the knife. God. I was bleeding profusely. I was on the verge of destruction. I held the knife tightly. I began hurting me. I cut my hands. Soon enough, I found myself sawing my hand off. I lost control...

All of a sudden, you came near. For real. You placed a caring hand on my back. I woke up in a split second. I was crying. My tears dripped to my mouth. I thought the salt tasted as dry as my blood. I threw myself in your arms. You were not gone afterall...

P.S. I LOVE YOU. ALWAYS. PLEASE DO NOT EVER GO AWAY. EVEN FOR A SECOND...

No comments: