Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Shadows Are Security.

I cannot love them anymore. I cannot respect them anymore. I cannot be kind to them anymore. I cannot be understanding to them anymore. I cannot care about them anymore. I cannot help them anymore. I cannot trust them anymore. I cannot look at them the same anymore. I cannot think about them anymore. I cannot talk to them anymore. I cannot be around them anymore...

They sucked the air out of me. They drained my blood. They vaccummed my soul. They ate me. They skinned my heart. They sliced my eyes. They cut me open...

I never had this much hatred in me. I never felt so depressed. I never felt this betrayed. I never felt this hurt. I never felt this much pain. I never felt this much sorrow. But, I do now. Why can't they be normal, like every other family I know?

There is so much strain and tension here at home. I hate seeing them. I hate hearing their voices. I hate listening to them. I hate being pushed around, like some holla back girl. Fucking hell. They are worthless to me. They must die...

No comments: