Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Way Back Into Love.

If only I knew I was going to be this happy, I would have ran into your arms much more sooner...

I cannot find anybody out here to understand what I am talking about. Nobody can feel the way I feel. But, I do not care. What matters most is how you can speak to my heart. No one is like you, baby. They cannot do me better than you. I am willing to throw everything and everyone out of my life so that I can have more space to build new memories with you, honey...

You whisper in my ear so that only I can hear what you have to say to me. We do not need anyone to hold us down. Give me time, darling. I promise I will take you to a place where no one knows our name. And we will build our lives there. We do not need anyone around us as they only hold us down...

No comments: