Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Breathe Today.

Love will see us through. Even in Death...

People have intervened in our lives. They have messed us up in ways we could never even imagine. They have tried to kill us with lies and conspiracies. All of our plans have been thrown out of the window. All of our dreams were drowned by the rain. All of our hopes died within the night. All of our origins were lost...

Yet, our will to make our future to be brighter than the stars in Heaven can never be killed. Our faith to be successful people in time to come can never fade away. Our beliefs to be as one can never be erased. Our wishes to be together happily can never be forgotten. Our prayers to survive in this cold world can never be left unanswered...

I love you. No one can separate us. I do not give a fuck to what they may do to me or to you. Through the good and the bad, through thick and thin, I will be by your side till the end of time. I will be yours, baby. They need to start living with the fact that I belong to you till the end of days...

Meanwhile, we shall fight....

No comments: