Saturday, November 22, 2008

Far Behind.

Am I emotionally drained?

Maybe it is my fault. I love you too much. I nurture you far too long. I care for you too deeply. I bother about you more than myself. I treasure you more than Life. I hold onto you far too tightly and now I end up hurting myself. You are right. As always. I need to stop blaming you. I really should. I am feeling this way cause of my own actions. I deserve all the blood shed. I deserve all the pain felt. I deserve all the tears cried. I deserve all the time alone. I deserve all the moments in the ashes...

I guess I am born to be this way. I am not supposed to know what Happiness is all about. I am not meant to understand what true Love is. I am not to near the Garden of Eden. I am not to do a lot of things. And perhaps loving somebody was one of them...

No comments: