Friday, December 26, 2008

Purity.

I am on the verge of drastic ways. I just wanna pack my things, dreams and heart in my suitcase and walk out of that door, with my hand in yours...

I wanna be in a place where no one knows our names. I wanna go to some place safe. I wanna go to a place where I do not know what Pain and Sorrow are. I wanna go somewhere where Love is more than just your name, my dear. I wanna build our lives from then on. Nobody left to hold us down. Nobody left. Nobody...

Air is poison here. My lungs hurt from breathing. What is breathing supposed to do? It makes no difference to me. I am dead in any case...

They are truly unbelievable. Disgusting. Ruthless. Sick. Twisted. Conniving. Deceitful. Cheap. Low-life. Pathetic. Worthless. Meaningless. Insignificant. Filthy. Rotten. Wasted. Merciless. Hurtful. Antagonizing. Provokers. And all of the other putrid words that are not found in a happy person's vocabulary...

I am just sick and tired of them. As always. Thankfully, I have you, my dearest to keep me going on. You are just the greatest. I will love you forever and more, Honey.

P.S: I AM DONE HEALING, FUCKERS!

No comments: