Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Red Sam.

Here I stand. Empty hands. I wish my wrists were bleeding. So that I can stop the pain from the beatings...

I tape my windows and doors to sound-proof my world. I splash dark paint all over these four walls. I look at my bed. The cover creases have been stained in red. It was not paint. I look away in disdain. I sit at a corner. I cry my heart out. I scream as loud as I can. Nobody can hear me. Nobody wants to near me...

I take the blade and start to slash all part of me. Yet, I refuse to die. I refuse to drain my life out. I can only afford to bleed. I refuse. I refuse. I refuse. Why?

I should have known better. It is you, sweetheart. You are the reason why I still wanna hold my head up high and smile. You are the reason why I still wanna get my feet on the ground and put up a fight. You are the reason why I still have oxygenated blood in me. You are the reason why I love you...

P.S: I WANNA LOVE YOU TILL THE END OF TIME.

No comments: