Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Silhouette I Was.

I have never knew the meaning of Happiness till you carve a smile on my lips. I have never knew the meaning of Life till you breathe into me. I have never knew the meaning of Freedom till you give me wings and let me fly. I have never knew the meaning of Care till you carried the weight of the world off of my shoulders. I have never knew the meaning of Comfort and Security till you hold me tightly in your arms. I have never knew the meaning of Love till you kiss me...

I cannot think of anyone better to share this wonderful feelings with but you, my dear. You are more than a man. More than anything in this world. You are one of a kind. And I love you with all my heart. I wanna give my last breath to you. I wanna give my hand to you for a whole lifetime. I wanna grow old with you. I wanna die in your arms, darling...

Sure there are times when I feel hurt by you. Sure there are times when you feel hurt by me. Sure there are times when I feel neglected by you. Sure there are times when you feel neglected by me. But hey, it is the eternal flame in our hearts that matters most...

P.S: I WANNA MARRY YOU.

No comments: