Friday, December 12, 2008

So I Thought.

What would you do if I were to tell you the things my heart has been screaming day and night? What would you do if I were to show you all of my scars? What would you do if I were to kill you the way you killed me?

I thought you could be the best. I thought you could be trusted. I thought you could treat me right. I thought you could care. I thought you could be bothered. I thought you could be nice. I thought you could make a difference. I thought you could stand out of the norm. I thought you could help me out. I thought you could not stake my heart. I thought wrong...

You are so mother fucking lucky that I am not doing you the way you are doing to me. This is why we can still be together. Otherwise, you are so far gone like a firefly without a light. Come on. I just wanna love you. Why must you keep making it hard to do?

P.S: I THINK I SHOULD TREAT YOU ALIKE.

No comments: