Friday, May 8, 2009

Better Than Me.

I held the gun, trying to defend myself. I ended up shooting myself in the head...

I sat at the corner of the room, hugging my cut knees. Away from all the pieces on the floor. They reflected the light shining down on it all over the room. My feet were badly cut. So were my wrists and cheeks. My tears turned to blood. I could not stand the girl in the mirror. She was too ghastly for my sight and mind to comprehend. There was too much deceit going on. It was over whelming and so I punched my mirror. So many fragments shattered all over the floor. The mirror broke into a million pieces, just like my bones...

Nothing was ever the same. Faith has died. Innocence has been stained. Purity has been astrayed. Love has resorted to Hate...

The moonless sky stared down upon me. It refused to shine some light down on me, guiding me to the right path. Cruelty has gotten the best of it. It was not as if I deserved it, anyways. I knew I had let myself down. I knew I had been doing a truckful of killings that I should not have done in the first place. I knew I am in denial. I knew that I never knew I knew...

P.S: I KILLED THE BEST OF ME...

No comments: