Sunday, October 7, 2007

Your Guardian Angel.

Although you heard me wishing thousand of times just how much I badly want you here with me right by my side, it does not diminish the fact that I truly miss you. As time passes me by, my longing for you just grows stronger. Too strong for me to stop missing you...

This is when I know I will be everywhere you go. You always tell me I'm so distant. But you're so close to me. You are in my heart all the time. I can't promise you the world because it would be a promise that I couldn't keep. You threw all the reasons to be depressed up in the air and now I'm whole again. You filled the holes in my heart. So now I begin to fear if my heart will ever break since it is whole again. But on the other hand, I know deep down inside it is very impossible. Thanks to you and only you.

Things will be different. I will look at life at a very different perspective. No more tears to shed. No more crying alone at night on the bed. We don't even need to try. Everything is destined for us to be as one. This the part when everyone should agree with me when I say Two does becomes one eventually...

No comments: