Sunday, October 7, 2007

Misery Loves Its Company.

They won't break me. Not this time. Not any further. Expect change I guess. Well it is about time. Feel it. Feel the wind of transition. Accept it. They better should before it gets wilder than ever. It's not my fault anymore. I've warned them. I've done my part. Best. But not them. They have never done anything. Well they are to be blamed. Not me anymore...

I want to hold you high and steal your pain. It is so amazing how I had led my life without you before. Now that you have touched my soul you actually could reveal to me things that had never been told. I'm dazzled by your stagnant beauty. You were there, and will continue to. And likewise I'd do the same for you. It is really ironic how I'm feeling things how I was told I shouldn't feel. I'm not gonna let you go easily. I don't know how to explain but I love the way my heart feels now. Feels life. Feels you...

I'm set free. It was you who let me go and now I've metamorphosized for the best. I don't mind not being able to recognize myself in front of the mirror. And for the first time in my life, it isn't something horrendous. It's glorifying for I am now a butterfly. I want you to capture me in a bottle and I'd fly in it for you till every last breath I receive...Forever if possible...

No comments: