Saturday, May 24, 2008

Asphyxiated.

You used to share with me all of your problems. You used to confide in me with your deepest and darkest secrets. I never did once belittle you. You used to follow me wherever I go. You used to do your best to be by your side. I never did once shrug you off whenever we met. You used to care bout me. You used to listen to me. I never did once abuse my control over you...

I always do my part in making our love work. No matter what, I will never leave you. You should have known this by now. But, apparently, I am uncertain why you do not understand that it is you that I truly want. I can never be apart from you. The thought of breathing without you around me hurts so bad.

I don't know why I always wanna be near you. Maybe there is comfort in knowing that I got a man who can always be with me and never leave me. You really have no idea just how much I care bout you. Cus if you do, you wouldn't hurt me all these while, my dear...

No comments: