Saturday, May 24, 2008

End of the Line.

I have a hunch that you are gonna walk away in my life. I am not sure if I should believe in dreams or believe in your words.

However, if you do leave me one day, I hope you know that I truly love you with all my heart. I am astounded that I can love somebody as much as I do for you. I am surprised that I bother bout a man as much as I do bout you. I am amazed that I control my emotions and tolerate you all these times...

There is nothing in this world that I will not do for you. I have given you everything. I feel so hollow. But, I still feel so good. There is warmth in my heart. Hey, what do you know; I still got me deep inside of me.

You are the only best friend I ever had. I shared everything with you. I had lived my life with you like an open book. You see right through me all the time. I have no secrets bout me. You bonded with my heart so well, it is such a shame to known that you are gonna walk away ( sooner or later ).

I will never forget you, my Love. You are the best thing I once had. Our love will always stay in my heart. You will still live in my memories. You will visit me in my sleep. I love you...);

No comments: