Sunday, May 18, 2008

Deliver Us Away From Evil.

I know Life has been a bitch to the both of us. I am sure that it is gonna be soon that my walls gonna cave in and your world will crash. It is all in the matter of time...

I am sorry that I cannot help you out, my dear. I feel so hurt to see you in such a messed up plight. I really wanna be there for you. But, it always seems so impossible. However, I hope that by just motivating you and sharing our secret world should be more than enough to keep you alive, sweetheart. Just know that I am always by your side, through thick and thin. I will protect you and always wipe your tears. I will be with you to fight your fears...

Just keep holding on. This will not last long. Although time seems to freeze everytime when we go through Agony and misery, this is just to play tricks with us. It will eventually pass. It takes to fade. Your wounds will fade, my love. I will kiss all of your worries away...

Sigh...I am not doing so well myself too over here. How I wish bad things do not exist...

I wanna be in a world where there is no such thing as Agony, Misery, Anger and Hatred. A world where there is only you and I. Nothing can tear our love apart. Wow. That sure sounds heavenly. Oh well, wishful thinkings...

Whatever it is, just be strong for me. I need you to keep it together. This is not the time to trip. Do not give in to those creatures from beyond. I will push you always. I love you, baby.

One day, when the tables turn, they will regret what they have done to us.; what goes around comes around...

No comments: