Sunday, May 18, 2008

Goodbye Seems To Be The Hardest Word.

I want to let you know that you are everywhere around me...

Although we do not spend much time together, it does not bother me anymore like it used to. It is the littlest things that you do or say to me that makes me whole and brand new. I do not know how you do it. But, you just amaze be as you always do.

You stand before my eyes. Shining in brilliance. I know I love you right from the very beginning when we met.

You are the sunshine in my life. You are my youthful summers. You are my joyful springs. You are the warmth that eases the bitter cold of my winters. You plant the leaves back in my garden in my autumns.

You always help me. No matter what. It is proven that my world revolves around you. I am astounded by the fact that I have so much Love within me, waiting to pour down on you, the way the rain did to eradicate all of my Agony. It is all just for you. You are so wonderful. You are just so impeccable.

I trust my whole lifetime in your hands. I know you can take good care of my heart. You are the sweetest man I had ever met in my life. You care so much for me, and always bothered bout my well-being. I miss you so much right now. But that is okay.

Cus, my missing for you is only temporary. It will end since we are gonna be inseparable as we had pinky promised.

I love you, my dear...

No comments: