Sunday, May 18, 2008

Quality Disguise.

I love you, my dear...

You are so brilliant. Marvellous. Handsome. Strong. Sexy. Hot. Sweet. Nice. Kind. And I know that I will take years to go on and on bout perfect you. God must be showing off to have created you. You are one of his best work of art...

I know that I need to step back just a little bit, to enjoy the beautiful masterpiece God has painted of you. I will always treasure our love. Nobody can feel the way I do for you. Nobody can understand what I mean. Everybody thinks we are cheesy and that we will not last...

Fuck them. This time, I mean it. We will show the world what our Love is made of, and that is of you and I. I wanna show the world just how much you mean to me, Sweetheart.

There is no place I would rather be besides being locked in your sweet embrace. I just cannot seem to get enough of you. Why are you so addictive? I keep coming back for more. Haha, I think I am diabetic after kissing you (:

I have given all of me to you, my love. You have owned every part of my body. I am truly blessed to have you as mine. You are one of a kind, baby. I really love you. Wow. I have never been so in love with any man before. You are not a man. You are an angel...

No comments: