Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mannequin.

I stood by the window. I looked up to the sky. I saw the moon for once in my life. It was pale. It looked sickly. Something caught my attention; the stars. They were brilliant. They seemed so majestic despite their minute size in my eyes. That was when I thought...

They may have held me high just to increase my impact as they watch me fall. They may have held my heart just to slice it into thousands of strips. They may have control over my spirit just to make me die of solitude. But, one thing for sure is that they can never take away my happiness and that is you, baby...

With your hand in mine, we will plot our revenge. Nothing in this world will dare to defy the beauty and strength of our love. Nothing is impossible when you are beside me. After we have had our share of fun, we will runaway to a place where no one knows our name. I cannot wait for my life to start with you, sweetheart...

Meanwhile, what I can say is: TAKE YOUR PAIN & SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASSHOLE, BITCHES!

No comments: