Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Immortal.

I guess that there are some things in Life that can never fade away even with help of Time...

I cannot let go of you. I am hooked onto you. You are my drug and I am an addict. I need help of my vampyric addiction of you, baby. Oh, hell...I am obssessed with you. What have you done to me? You got me mesmerized with just a glance. You got me hynotized with a kiss. You got me, baby. You got me good...

I am ever so devoted to you. I care so much for you. I have helped you out so much in terms of saving a life even. It is so hard to tell myself that one day you will be gone. I do not want to do that. I love you, baby. I love you, love you, love you with all my heart. There is nothing I would not give to make you happy, baby...

You will always be a part of me. I have safely kept you in my heart. Our memories will linger in time. I will never forget you, my friend. You rock my world. You are the best person I have ever been with. I will not let go of you this easily. I want to be with you at all times. I wanna hug you. I wanna kiss you. I wanna feel you. I want you, baby...

I vow, that no matter what happens, you will always belong to me...

No comments: